Subject: BPR fees for biocide PT18 and PT19
From: "Paolo Grassi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2025 11:59:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Health Board Estonia,

We would like to submit a biocide product according to BPR (PT18) in
February/March 2026. For this purpose, there will be a BPR fee in each
European country, apart from the ECHA fees.

Could you let us know the BPR fee for this kind of PT 18 product in your
country? And could you let us know if the costs for a PT 19 product would
be the same?

Thanks in advance,

Paolo

Dr. Paolo Grassi

Project Development Manager

 <https://www.jesmond.com/en/>

Jesmond BioScience GesmbH

Weimarerstrasse 104, 1190 Vienna/Austria

FN 94205 m  |  UID: ATU16123807  |  FB-Gericht: Handelsgericht Wien

Tel: +43 1 368 51 85 17  |  Fax: +43 1 368 00 50 | Mobile: +43 676 605
1112

Web:  <http://www.jesmond.com/> www.jesmond.com

  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/jesmond>

Save a tree, please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

Die Informationen dieses Emails sind adressiert und vertraulich. Falls Sie
nicht der genannte Empfänger dieser Nachricht sind, ist das Öffnen,
Kopieren und Weiterleiten untersagt.

The content of this email is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message, you may not disclose, copy or
forward this email.